The City, University of London Airport Management MSc will enable you to:
' Develop your knowledge of the complex disciplines and various technical, operational and financial pressures impacting airport management and the various ground'handling areas
' Evaluate and apply relevant theories within the airport domain
' Understand the interaction of all the major components of the airport industry – from organisations, governments, airlines, alliances and airport regulatory authorities to suppliers, manufacturers, staff and unions
' Discuss, examine, synthesise and apply a conceptual understanding and knowledge of the various processes within the airport domain
' Prepare for a career in airport management.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- To apply for this course, you should have at least two-years’ employment experience in the aviation industry. You do not necessarily need a bachelor’s degree to enter this MSc programme, but you will need a professional licence, for example:
- An ACI Diploma in Airport Finance.
- Airport Security and the Gold Diploma in Global Safety Network.
- Air Transport Pilot’s Licence.
- Aircraft Engineer Licence.
- Air Traffic Controller Licence or similar.
- To be accepted onto this course, you must successfully pass the mandatory Induction Workshop, which will assess whether you meet the English and writing skills requirements for this MSc programme.
- The Induction Workshop is a short course offered every three months for a price of £500. You can apply at any time. The Airport Management MSc starts every three months with the Induction Workshop.