A Masters in Finance from Cass has the potential to open up global career opportunities for flexible high'calibre students. That's because Cass is among the world's most respected business schools, meeting the needs of employers with a unique blend of theory and practice.
Our proximity to the London's financial district, enhances the practical, real world nature of the educational experience at Cass. Indeed, you will often be exposed to regular instruction and advice from City of London professionals.
Term 1: corporate finance and valuation; financial reporting; statistics in finance; theory of finance. Term 2: asset management; derivatives and risk management; research methods module. And two of the following: advanced corporate finance; international finance; fixed income. Term 3
MSc Research Project.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- A UK 2.1 or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- Documents required for decision-making
- Transcript/interim transcript
- Current module list if still studying
- Personal statement (500-600 words)
- Documents which may follow at a later date
- IELTS/GMAT, if reports available
- Confirmation of professional qualification examinations/exemptions/passes, if applicable
- Two references
- Work experience is not a requirement of this course
- For a successful application to receive an unconditional status all documents must be verified, so an original or certified copy of the degree transcript must be sent by post to Specialist Masters Programme Office, 106 Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8TZ, UK.