This part'time MSc course in Finance and Investment is highly relevant to professionals already working in the financial services sector. In particular, it will be highly attractive to those looking to either extend the scope of their current responsibilities or to make a career change into an area such as portfolio management, security analysis, risk management, M & A, or financial consultancy.
Please note this postgraduate programme is designed for candidates working full'time in the UK and we will be unable to sponsor overseas students for a student visa for this course.
Year 1: theory of finance; quantitative methods for finance; securities; financial statement analysis plus optional modules. Year 2: financial risk management; portfolio management; structured products; alternative investments plus optional modules.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- A UK 2.1 or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution;
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred;
- Transcript/interim transcript;
- Personal statement (500-600 words);
- Evidence of employment in the UK.