The course offers a combination of two leading English and Drama departments with strong research cultures. The Drama Department's resources include a workshop, three major performance spaces (the Studio Theatre, the Boilerhouse, and the Handa Noh Studio), two rehearsal rooms equipped for performance and a digital studio. We are committed to the integration of theory and practice at all times. Our teaching emphasises experimental projects that test ideas. You will find your voice as a writer and develop your writing techniques.
Modules include: theatre and performance making; theatre and text; dance history and analysis; physical theatre; dance and culture; choreography and composition; dance technique; final year project/choreography project.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- International Baccalaureate 34
- GCE A-level ABB
- SQA Advanced Higher AB
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma MDD
- SQA Higher AABBB
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 69%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 95%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 94%
|Studying and working||4|
Total Coursework: 54%
Total Practical: 46%