This degree provides a broad mathematics and statistics programme with a strong emphasis on applicable aspects. It covers fundamental mathematical and statistical techniques as well as practical applications of mathematical and statistical methods as they are used in real life.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Tariff 112
- Tariff (Scottish qualifications) 112
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 80%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 79%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 75%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 42%
Total Coursework: 58%