This programme, run jointly with UCL Economics, combines an in'depth study of economics and econometrics with a solid grounding in mathematical and statistical methods. The programme is suitable for students of high mathematical ability who are considering a career in finance, business or industry.
Year 1 examples: Introduction to probability and statistics; further probability and statistics; introduction to practical statistics. Year 2 examples: Economics 2 (combined studies); quantitative economics and econometric. Year 3 examples: Game theory; economics of industrial relations; environmental economics; social statistics.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher A1AA-AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAAA
- GCE A-level AAA-A*AA
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate 85%-90%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 96%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 84%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 88%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 93%
Total Coursework: 7%