Study in London and explore the use of physical methods to benefit human health: a massively expanding area with considerable challenges. Modules on this degree include radiation protection, respiration and hearing, X'rays in medicine, cardiac function, medical ultrasound, nuclear medicine and artificial limbs.
Year 1 examples of modules: Laboratory physics; fields, waves and matter; thermal physics; maths and mechanics; general physics; probability and symmetry. Year 2 examples of modules: Modern physics; electromagnetism; maths; experimental lab; computational lab; medical physics. Year 3: Year abroad. Year 4 examples of modules: Statistical mechanics; optics; solid state physics; medical imaging and measurement; modern topics in physics.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£21,750 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- GCE A-level A*AB-AAA
- SQA Higher
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 66%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 97%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 95%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 73%
Total Coursework: 23%
Total Practical: 4%