Study Mathematics at degree level in central London, with a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. The third year focuses on topics relevant to financial mathematics. Approximately 25 percent of the programme is management modules.
Year 1 examples: Numbers and functions; introduction to abstract algebra; economics; organisational behaviour. Year 2 examples: Probability and statistics II; discrete mathematics; marketing; accounting. Year 3 examples: Mathematical finance II (continuous time); topics in applied probability theory; business strategy; human resource management.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAA
- International Baccalaureate 35
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- SQA Higher
- GCE AS-level
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 92%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 92%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 100%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 89%
Total Coursework: 11%