With its strong focus on solving real'world problems through problem'based learning, this BSc delivers world'class, industry'relevant teaching. The programme provides the essential material employers expect from a top quality computer science graduate, and will prepare you for employment in a wide variety of industries.
Year 1 examples: Computer architecture; theory I; theory II; principles of programming. Year 2 examples: Software engineering and human computer interaction; compilers; databases, networks and graphics; mathematics and statistics. Year 3 examples: Computational complexity; individual project; software engineering group project; operating systems.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level A*AA
- International Baccalaureate 39
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 83%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 90%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 72%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 56%
Total Coursework: 29%
Total Practical: 14%