This is an integrated geography programme which combines physical and human geography as well as offering opportunities for specialisation. Those choosing the BSc will usually have studied science subjects at A level or equivalent, but it is possible to transfer to the BA if your interests develop differently.
Year 1 examples: Data acquisition and interpretation; ideas in geography; writing and analysis in geography. Year 2 examples: The practice of geography. Year 3 examples: Dissertation.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAB-AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level AAB-AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 86%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 88%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 84%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 47%
Total Coursework: 51%
Total Practical: 3%