A three year mathematics degree in central London with modules in all branches of maths. A particular feature is geometry, which is increasingly important in both pure and applied mathematics. The first year follows a set of specified modules and in subsequent years, choose modules to suit your interests.
Year 1 examples: Calculus I; calculus II; geometry I; introduction to dynamical systems; Year 2 examples: Analysis I; geometry of surfaces; groups and symmetries; intermediate dynamics; linear algebra. Year 3 examples: Linear systems with control theory; space'time geometry and general relativity; topology; topics in mathematics; numerical methods.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£16,250 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- SQA Higher
- GCE AS-level
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 95%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 88%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 88%
|Studying and working||10|
Total Written: 92%
Total Coursework: 8%