A theological degree in the heart of London to gain detailed knowledge of at least two strands of religion; knowledge of key problems in the philosophical analysis of religious concepts; and knowledge of problems in theoretical and applied ethics.
Year 1 examples of modules: Elements of ethics; introduction to philosophy of religion; philosophical texts in historical contexts; thinking about evil. Year 2 examples of modules: Ethics, philosophy and literature; philosophy and film; applied ethics; religious difference (Jewish, Christian and other perspectives); Chinese religion. Year 3 examples of modules: The search for meaning; special questions in social ethics; biblical law and ethics; confucian ethics.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAB
- SQA Higher
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Advanced Higher AB
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 73%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 89%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 68%
|Studying and working||10|
Total Written: 43%
Total Coursework: 55%
Total Practical: 2%