This degree, aimed at ambitious and mathematically capable students, provides a thorough grounding in economic theory, along with the technical tools, mathematics and statistics to assist in mastering the theory. Our highly regarded department offers a stimulating learning environment in central London, close to the world's largest financial centre.
Year 1 examples: Economics; applied economics; introduction to mathematics for economics. Year 2 examples: Microeconomics; macroeconomic theory and policy; quantitative economics and econometrics. Year 3 examples: Experimental economics; ethics in applied economics; economics of financial markets.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc||£16,690 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher A1AA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAA
- GCE A-level A*AA
- European Baccalaureate 90%
- International Baccalaureate 39
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 90%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 93%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 91%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 99%
Total Coursework: 1%