This course builds on the technical knowledge of your HND experience and develops the academic research skills required for a full BSc with Honours degree qualification.
Modules: research and professional practice; systematic software development; distributed computer systems; engineering software; IS project management. Plus one optional module from below: social and collaborative computing; web services, security and management; honours informatics project.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Scottish Higher National Certificate
- BTEC Scottish Higher National Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 81%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 85%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 84%
|Studying and working||80|
Total Written: 49%
Total Coursework: 48%
Total Practical: 2%