If you enjoy mainstream chemistry and would like to apply the knowledge and skills you gain to industry, research or teaching, Kingston University's Chemistry degree is ideal.
Years 1 & 2: Inorganic, organic & physical chemistry; mathematics; computing; environmental chemistry; materials chemistry. Year 3: Short research project and options from range of modules.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
- Tariff 104-104
- European Baccalaureate
- GCE A-level
- International Baccalaureate 28
- GCE AS-level
- BTEC National Diploma MMD
- SQA Higher
- SQA Advanced Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- Tariff (Scottish qualifications) 104
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 70%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 74%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 72%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 44%
Total Coursework: 52%
Total Practical: 4%