This course will develop your critical understanding of global political issues. Whether the focus is at individual, local, national, regional or global level, similar questions arise concerning who gets what, when, how, why and where. Related questions of power, justice, human rights, order, conflict, legitimacy and accountability are considered at a theoretical level and in discussion of real'life events.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Tariff 112
- International Baccalaureate 24
- GCE AS-level
- GCE A-level
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 89%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 75%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 54%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 13%
Total Coursework: 87%