This physics degree programme offers students a broad knowledge of all of the fundamental elements of physics and astrophysics. Taught by internationally'renowned academic staff in a friendly environment in the heart of London.
Year 1 examples of modules: Laboratory physics; fields, waves and matter; thermal physics; maths and mechanics; general physics; probability and symmetry. Year 2 examples of modules: Modern physics; electromagnetism; maths; astrophysics; computational lab. Year 3 examples of modules: Statistical mechanics; particle physics; optics; solid state physics; general relativity and cosmology; spectroscopy and quantum mechanics.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- International Baccalaureate 35
- GCE A-level A*AB-AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- SQA Higher AAAAA
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 66%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 97%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 95%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 78%
Total Coursework: 18%
Total Practical: 4%