UCL is one of the few universities in the UK to offer a Human Sciences programme. This interdisciplinary degree draws on teaching from a range of departments, and offers enormous flexibility and opportunity for you to develop your own areas of interest and specialisation in the study of humankind.
Year 1 examples: Introduction to human anatomy; general biochemistry; introduction to genetics; mammalian physiology. Year 2 examples: Archaeology of human remains; evolutionary genetics; drugs and the mind; science in the mass media. Year 3 examples: Neuropharmacology; pain; disease in history; primate behaviour and ecology.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- International Baccalaureate 38
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 92%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 79%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 94%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 54%
Total Coursework: 37%
Total Practical: 9%