The course provides an excellent opportunity to study social sciences as well as foreign languages. The curriculum is advanced and reflects the most recent research in the discipline. You will be welcomed into a friendly and engaging environment and will enjoy a low staff'student ratio. We have strong links with universities elsewhere in Europe, as well as in the USA and in Asia. You will be supported by a Personal Adviser who will guide you through your choice of course units, examinations and will advise you on your progress.
Modules include: introduction to international relations; European integration; issues in contemporary Europe; 1 optional module; French.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level BBB-ABB
- European Baccalaureate 75%
- International Baccalaureate 32
- SQA Advanced Higher
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma MDD
- SQA Higher
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 81%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 88%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 75%
|Studying and working||4|
Total Written: 37%
Total Coursework: 36%
Total Practical: 26%