This three'year programme offers the opportunity to develop expertise in two ancient languages simultaneously, focusing on the study of Ancient Greek and Latin language and literature. Essay work helps students to develop a sophisticated approach to the ancient world.
Year 1 examples: Interpreting Greek literature; interpreting Latin literature. Year 2 examples: Classics and literary theory. Year 3 examples: Latin'based courses; Greek'based courses.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BA (Hons)||£16,130 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BA (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAB
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level AAB
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- International Baccalaureate 36
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 87%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 75%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 87%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 78%
Total Coursework: 22%