Studying History at UCL gives you opportunities to explore the subject which are probably unrivalled anywhere else in the UK or Europe. This flexible degree programme offers an exceptional range of courses, enabling you to study ancient, medieval and modern history, from the fourth millennium BC to the contemporary world.
Year 1 examples: From the ancient near east to the 21st century; concepts, categories and the practice of history. Year 2 examples: Extended essay. Year 3 examples: Dissertation.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAA
- GCE A-level AAA-A*AA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 88%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 81%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 88%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 69%
Total Coursework: 31%