Economics and geography have been moving ever closer in their concerns. The fields of development and the environment are obvious examples. This challenging combined'studies programme is designed to equip students with a thorough grounding in the theoretical principles and techniques of application in both fields.
Year 1 examples: Economics; introduction to mathematics for economics; writing and analysis in geography; global geographies. Year 2 examples: Microeconomics; macroeconomic theory and policy. Year 3 examples: All final year courses are optional.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc||£16,690 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher A1AA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level A*AA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate 39
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 74%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 85%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 89%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 79%
Total Coursework: 21%