IT and computing are among the biggest drivers in the global economy and the way we live our lives today. By entering the IT sector, you're joining one of the fastest'growing around. There's great demand for expert IT and computing skills in every industry.
Key areas of study are: Relationship of information technology to business; capabilities of information technology, its configuration and management within the organisation; analysis, design and implementation of business information systems; core technologies; enabling subjects in business and computer science.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Scottish Higher National Certificate
- BTEC Scottish Higher National Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 72%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 86%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 81%
|Studying and working||70|
Total Written: 34%
Total Coursework: 62%
Total Practical: 3%