Electronic and electrical engineers invent and create the technology that typifies today's high'tech society, from devices and systems that monitor our health and wellbeing to global communications networks and renewable electric energy. The BEng gives a broad education in the mathematics, science and engineering that underpins this subject.
Year 1 examples: Introductory electronic and electrical engineering. Year 2 examples: Object'oriented programming II; electronic circuits II; circuit analysis and synthesis II; optoelectronics. Year 3 examples: Project I.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BEng (Hons)||£22,380 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BEng (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB-AAAAA
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 77%-85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 78%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 89%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 89%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 72%
Total Coursework: 26%
Total Practical: 2%