Chemical Physics is an area of modern chemistry that will fascinate students who enjoy the science common to physics and chemistry. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the origins of chemical behaviour, while exploring exciting developments at the interface of chemistry with the other physical sciences.
Year 1 examples: Introduction to chemical principles; basic inorganic chemistry; basic organic chemistry; basic physical chemistry. Year 2 examples: Principles of physical chemistry; chemical dynamics; mathematical methods in chemistry; introductory classical mechanics. Year 3 examples: Advanced practical chemistry; advanced topics in physical chemistry.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB-AAAAA
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- International Baccalaureate 38
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 87%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 85%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 90%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 67%
Total Coursework: 22%
Total Practical: 10%