This degree programme in the heart of London covers main branches of geography and offers a wide choice of modules; choose predominantly physical geography for BSc. Working and studying at the frontiers of research are considered essential components of a successful geography degree.
Year 1 examples: Geography tutorials (critical thinking and techniques); geography concepts, skills and methods I; geography, society and development; the changing natural environment. Year 2 examples: Fieldwork in physical geography; methods in physical geography; geography concepts, skills and methods II. Year 3 examples: Advanced issues in natural and environmental hazards; cultural landscapes (north American style); desert environments; directed readings in geography; discovering order in geography.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAB
- SQA Higher AAABB
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- GCE AS-level
- BTEC National Diploma
- SQA Advanced Higher AB
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 91%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 87%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 96%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 40%
Total Coursework: 58%
Total Practical: 2%