This four'year MSci offers an additional year on top of the Biological Sciences BSc, which includes a research project, providing extra depth and knowledge which will particularly benefit those interested in further research. Year three may be spent abroad at a university in Asia, Australia, Europe or the USA.
Year 1 examples: Quantitative biology; introduction to microbiology; introduction to genetics; life on earth. Year 2 examples: Environmental biology; genetics; human genetics; zoology. Year 3 examples: Literature review. Year 4 examples: Research project in biological sciences.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- International Baccalaureate 38
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 78%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 80%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 89%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 46%
Total Coursework: 39%
Total Practical: 15%