Nursing degree in the heart of London leading to professional registration as a Mental Health Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. Learn to work with people, and their carers, who have both acute and ongoing mental health problems.
Year 1: Nursing students undertake a range of modules which focus on quality care, cutting edge clinical skills, professional delivery and the knowledge and skills required to undertake them. Year 2: During this year students' modules will become increasingly clinically focussed in students' area of practice along with a choice of an additional optional module. Year 3: During this year students undertake further placements to develop their practice as a nurse.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
- GCE A-level BBB
- SQA Higher ABBBB
- European Baccalaureate 75%
- International Baccalaureate 32
- BTEC National Diploma MDD
- CRB check required
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 64%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 85%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 82%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 23%
Total Coursework: 77%