Dynamic degree offering the chance to study in the heart of London and engage with its literary history. Our teaching is of the highest quality and our modules cover the global history of literatures in English.
Year 1 examples: Comparative literature; film studies; modern language centre; Portuguese and Brazilian studies; Spanish and Spanish American studies; theology and religious studies. Year 2 examples: 18th'century travel writing; 1st world war literature; history, politics and the Elizabethan imagination; Irish literature and culture; language of dance; modernist fiction; rise of the novel; narrating the nation. Year 3 examples: James Joyce and Ulysses; Jane Austen in context; literature and impressionism; medieval body in pain; medieval romance; memory and time in the 19th century; performance philosophy; post colonial Australian literature.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Higher
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher
- GCE AS-level
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 57%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 92%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 73%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 18%
Total Coursework: 76%
Total Practical: 5%