This specialist course is designed for students who are already committed to a career in applying mathematical and statistical techniques in the financial world. It is aimed at high'achievers who are looking for professional entry into actuarial careers.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Tariff 120
- GCE A-level
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- Tariff (Scottish qualifications) 120
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 86%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 92%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 92%
|Studying and working||10|
Total Written: 62%
Total Coursework: 38%