This programme is designed to give you a good grounding in both the science of bioprocessing and the management of new emerging technologies in healthcare. You will develop an understanding of the latest biomedical and diagnostic advances, together with the business skills necessary for health and clinical research management.
Year 1 examples: Communication and behaviour in organisations; accounting for business; management principles; information systems. Year 2 examples: Strategic human resource management; web technologies, users and management; language; introduction to practical statistics. Year 3 examples: Business planning; project appraisal; feasibility and economy of drug production; project management.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAA-A*AA
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA-A1AA
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- BTEC National Diploma DDD
- International Baccalaureate
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDD
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 68%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 89%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 88%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 65%
Total Coursework: 29%
Total Practical: 7%