Through world'class teaching, this MEng develops the engineering expertise for creating cutting'edge software systems, along with the skills and intellectual rigour required for innovation and research. A strong focus on solving real'world problems is combined with building a deep understanding of computer science theory.
Year 1 examples: Computer architecture; theory I; theory II; principles of programming. Year 2 examples: Concurrent programming; logic and database theory. Year 3 examples: Technology management and professional issues; computational complexity; operating systems; practical software engineering. Year 4 examples: People and security; machine vision; information retrieval.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- International Baccalaureate 39
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level A*AA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 82%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 77%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 74%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 60%
Total Coursework: 28%
Total Practical: 11%