Gain an effective, comprehensive introduction to computer science as well as fundamental management areas including economics, project management, marketing and human resources. Based in central London this is a degree for students who see themselves in a managerial role in computer science.
Year 1 examples: Data structures; programming practice; programming applications; computer systems I; foundations of computing I; introduction to software engineering. Year 2 examples: Database systems; operating systems and concurrency; object'oriented specification and design; software architectures and patterns; systems implementation. Year 3 examples: Cryptography and information security; computer graphics systems; computer architecture; geometric algorithms with applications; artificial intelligence; advanced security topics; optimisation methods; text searching and processing.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Higher AAABB
- GCE A-level AAB
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- GCE AS-level
- BTEC National Diploma DDD
- SQA Advanced Higher AB
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 83%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 98%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 87%
|Studying and working||2|
Total Written: 72%
Total Coursework: 22%
Total Practical: 6%