A unique opportunity for both 'home' and 'international' students to receive registration as a nurse specialising in adult care. A Nursing degree in the heart of London! You will learn how to deliver care to people aged 18 and above across a variety of healthcare settings including primary health care, acute medical/surgical units, A&E and critical care.
Year 1: Nursing students undertake a range of modules which focus on quality care, cutting edge clinical skills, professional delivery and the knowledge and skills required to undertake them. Year 2: During this year students' modules will become increasingly clinically focussed in students' area of practice along with a choice of an additional optional module. Year 3: During this year students undertake further placements to develop their practice as a nurse.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level BBB
- SQA Higher ABBBB
- European Baccalaureate 75%
- International Baccalaureate 32
- Course specific
- BTEC National Diploma MDD
- CRB check required
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 59%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 82%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 82%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 31%
Total Coursework: 69%