This four'year programme provides a complete education in chemistry and the option of taking courses in other areas, with the opportunity to spend a year abroad studying at a selected university in Australia, Canada or the USA.
Year 1 examples: Introduction to chemical principles; basic inorganic chemistry; basic organic chemistry; basic physical chemistry. Year 2 examples: Principles of inorganic chemistry; principles of organic chemistry; principles of physical chemistry. Year 3 examples: Year abroad. Year 4 examples: Advanced chemical research project.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB-AAAAA
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 75%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 74%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 92%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 69%
Total Coursework: 17%
Total Practical: 14%