MChem degrees have been designed with the needs of the modern industrial or research chemist in mind. They contain greater emphasis on research while expanding the academic content of the traditional BSc course.
All years: Core modules: inorganic, organic and physical chemistry; analytical chemistry; optional modules in medicinal, pharmaceutical and polymer chemistry, pollution control and ionising radiation; plus independent project.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- Tariff 112-144
- Irish Leaving Certificates BBCC
- International Baccalaureate 30
- GCE AS-level
- BTEC National Diploma DDD
- GCE A-level
- SQA Higher
- SQA Advanced Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- Tariff (Scottish qualifications) 112
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDD
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 70%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 74%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 72%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 43%
Total Coursework: 51%
Total Practical: 6%