A degree in London with a wide range of modules in both German and Philosophy that cover literature, language, film, history, philosophical thought, and political & social theory; plus, philosophy of mind, science, and ancient philosophy etc.
Year 1 examples: Core language; Greek philosophy I; ethics I; elementary logic; metaphysics I. Year 2 examples: Society, politics and popular culture in Germany after 1870; Germany since 1945 (politics, society, economics); Greek philosophy II (Plato); Greek philosophy II (Aristotle). Year 3: Year abroad. Year 4 examples: Society, politics and popular culture in Germany; Germany since 1945 (politics, society and economics); extended essay; 19th century continental philosophy; 20th century continental philosophy; advanced logic modules; aesthetics.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BA (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Higher
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 69%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 90%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 84%
|Studying and working||1|
Total Written: 55%
Total Coursework: 41%
Total Practical: 4%