The Biological Sciences BSc offers you an extremely wide choice of options ranging from molecular genetics to behaviour and ecology, and a flexible programme of study. Taught across the Faculty of Life Sciences, we offer a breadth of biological education unmatched in almost any other UK university.
Year 1 examples: Chemistry for biology students; chemistry for biologists; biological inter'relationships; science in the spotlight. Year 2 examples: Environmental biology; genetics; human genetics; zoology. Year 3 examples: Introduction to research; literature review.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£21,320 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAAB
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 80%-85%
- International Baccalaureate 38
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 78%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 80%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 89%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 47%
Total Coursework: 36%
Total Practical: 17%