A joint honours mathematics and philosophy degree in central London. Mathematics graduates are popular amongst employers. We offer an extremely wide choice of philosophy modules with particular teaching strengths in philosophy of mind, science and ancient philosophy.
Year 1 examples: Calculus I and II; linear methods; geometry I; Greek philosophy I; ethics I. Year 2 examples: Logic; numerical methods; probability and statistics II; Greek philosophy II (Plato). Year 3 examples: Space'time geometry and general relativity; mathematics education and communication; 19th century continental philosophy; 20th century continental philosophy; advanced logic modules.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BA (Hons)||£16,250 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BA (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- GCE A-level AAA
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- SQA Higher
- GCE AS-level
- Course specific
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 78%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 84%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 76%
|Studying and working||1|
Total Written: 77%
Total Coursework: 23%