Year 1: Biological chemistry; cell biology; molecular biology; proteins and enzymes. Year 2: Genes and genomics; integrative cell biology; protein structure and function 1; protein structure and function 2. Final year: Modules include: Advanced topics in plant molecular biology; cellular signalling and neurobiology; damage and repair in biological systems; macromolecules in 3 dimensions; medical microbiology; stem cells, regeneration and ageing.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AAAABB
- International Baccalaureate 38
- SQA Advanced Higher AAA
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 78%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 99%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 98%
|Studying and working||0|
Total Written: 46%
Total Coursework: 16%
Total Practical: 12%