A degree based in the heart of London taking in the latest thinking in dental education: early clinical exposure, emphasis on ideas and facts, integrated teaching, choices. Taught by internationally renowned staff at an institution that combines teaching and research and can claim to be the best in the country.
Modules explore practical clinical courses such as anatomy of the head and neck; oral biology; and the nervous system relevant to dentistry.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level A*AAb
- European Baccalaureate 85%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- SQA Higher AAAAB
- GCE AS-level
- CRB check required
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
- Course specific
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 85%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 97%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 98%
Total Written: 75%
Total Practical: 25%