Study a joint law degree with two years at King's in London and then two years at Humboldt University, Berlin. Choose whether to pursue the First State Exam or the MLLP.
Year 1 examples: Elements of the law of contract; criminal law; public law; German public law. Year 2 examples: Advanced constitutional law; advanced criminal law; anti'discrimination law; arbitration law; banking law; German civil law. Year 3: Year abroad. Year 4: Year abroad.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
Full Time With Time Abroad
- SQA Advanced Higher AA
- GCE A-level A*AA
- European Baccalaureate 90%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- SQA Higher
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 77%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 83%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 88%
|Studying and working||7|
Total Written: 76%
Total Coursework: 24%