The Chemistry with Management Studies BSc at UCL is ideal if you are considering a career in management and are seeking to develop managerial skills. The core of the programme's chemistry component is the same as in the Chemistry BSc, giving you the same thorough grounding in all major aspects of the subject.
Year 1 examples: Introduction to chemical principles; basic inorganic chemistry; basic organic chemistry; basic physical chemistry. Year 2 examples: Principles of organic chemistry; principles of physical chemistry; management information and control; business in a competitive environment. Year 3 examples: Advanced topics in inorganic chemistry; principles and methods of organic synthesis; advanced topics in physical chemistry; project management.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£21,320 Academic year. First year overseas fees|
|BSc (Hons)||£9,000 Academic year. First year home fees|
- SQA Advanced Higher AAB-AAA
- Irish Leaving Certificates AABBB-AAAAA
- GCE A-level AAB-AAA
- European Baccalaureate 77%-85%
- Course specific
- GCE AS-level
- International Baccalaureate
- SQA Higher
- GCSE/SQA Standard Grade
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 75%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 74%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 92%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 64%
Total Coursework: 24%
Total Practical: 12%