On the BA programme you can specialize in pathways in Development Geography; Society Environment & Geography; or Urban & Cultural Geography. Study hazards and risk, economic and social change in cities and rural areas, and geographies of development.
Year 1 examples: Geography tutorials (critical thinking and techniques); geography concepts, skills and methods I; geography, society and development; the changing natural environment. Year 2 examples: Environmental geography; human geography; development geography. Year 3 examples: Environmental remote sensing II; gendered geographies of development and globalisation; global cities; Japanese environments; landscape ecology.
|Duration & Attendance||Qualification||Tuition fees||Fee type|
- GCE A-level AAB
- SQA Higher AAABB
- European Baccalaureate 80%
- International Baccalaureate 35
- GCE AS-level
- SQA Advanced Higher AB
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma
Key Course Information
The KIS is an official overview of comparable information on higher education courses for prospective students. Read more.
- The course is well organised and is running smoothly 85%
- I have been able to access general IT resources when I needed to 99%
- The library resources and services are good enough for my needs 99%
|Studying and working||5|
Total Written: 33%
Total Coursework: 63%
Total Practical: 5%