Universities in London offer thousands of scholarships for international students, which can help pay your tuition fees and also support you throughout your studies.
London University Scholarship Advice
Finding a university scholarship in London requires a lot of research and patience but the rewards are great.
Here are some things to consider when you begin your search:
- Check if the scholarship will pay for your living costs or if it offers you a reduced tuition fee (or both).
- Not all scholarships are awarded based on financial need – most will evaluate your academic abilities.
- Many scholarships are course specific and you will not be able to apply until you have been accepted for your chosen course.
- You can only apply for most scholarships either when you are applying for the course or after you have applied.
- Check which countries the scholarship covers – some will be country specific as well as course specific.
To begin your search, use the British Council Education UK website for UK universities.