A growing number of universities have courses beginning in the New Year in either January or February.
You can enrol on a small number of courses starting in January and February, including foundation degrees, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate Master's, PhDs, short courses, distance learning and English Language courses.
Many courses are modular so you are likely to be taught with classmates who started in the previous September or October, which is when the majority of London university courses begin.
Universities with Courses Starting in January and February
- Birkbeck, University of London
- City University London
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Kingston University London
- London South Bank University
- Middlesex University
- Open University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- University of East London
- University of the Arts London
- University of Greenwich
- University of Westminster
Search all courses (all start dates).